Tue, Feb 18|
Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel
HGF Ed Day: Diagnosis & Management of Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency Syndrome
A seminar for endocrinologists, pediatric endocrinologists and other healthcare providers.
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2020, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PST
Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel, 625 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA
About the event
Human Growth Foundation (HGF) invites you to participate in our HGF Endocrine Education Day on February 18, 2020, from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, at the Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel, in California.
The event is hosted by esteemed endocrinologist Dr. Andrew Hoffman.
Join us for dinner and the program.
Attendees will :
• Review the causes and clinical features of AGHD?
• Learn the differences between childhood-onset and adult-onset AGHD?
• Determine special issues in AGHD & AGHD therapy?
• Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)?
• Transition patients?
• Evidence for efficacy of GH replacement therapy for AGHD?
• Learn how to make the diagnosis of AGHD
Mandatory Registration is required for this no-cost event.